Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Yummiest Chocolate Cake EVER

Ok so not a word of a lie I just had the best chocolate cake ever!!!!! I found the recipe yet again on Elanas Pantry website and she modified it from another ladies recipe. I thought hmmm there is no sugar or agave or anything in it will it really be that good???? And it is incredible so I had to share! I used dark chocolate chips well a 80% lindt dark chocolate bar cut up when I made it not the white chocolate kind (although I am sure those would have been amazing too).  www.elanaspantry.com

Black and White Cake (Mine was I guess Black Cake lol)
1 cup dark chocolate chips 73% cacao (if you want to use a bar, it's about 6 ounces)
½ cup coconut milk
2 eggs
1 ¼ cups blanched almond flour
½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 cup white chocolate chips
  1. Melt dark chocolate chips and coconut milk in a small saucepan over very low heat
  2. When chocolate is completely melted, remove saucepan from heat
  3. Stir eggs into saucepan containing chocolate/coconut milk mixture
  4. Next, stir in almond flour, salt and baking soda
  5. Fold in ½ cup of the white chocolate chips
  6. Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish with oil of your choice
  7. Pour batter into baking dish, then sprinkle remaining white chocolate chips over batter
  8. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes
  9. Cool and serve

No comments: