Friday, March 18, 2011

Salad Please!!!!

So I am really into salads for some reason, all I crave is SALAD ahhhhh! I am going to start trying to find the perfect salad dressing recipe. We don't buy salad dressing as it's full of preservatives and garbage oils etc.... But I am also such a saucy person, I LOVE any dips, dressings, or sauces. I really haven't been feeling like doing much of anything during this pregnancy. I am feeling absolutely exhausted and sick but hey suck it up buttercup life goes on!!!!! If anyone has an amazing salad dressing, or salad recipe that you would like to share that would be awesome! I am not into those fruity types but love pretty much anything else.
Johnny just turned 2, which is so hard to believe. I was just thinking how this was the longest I had gone without being pregnant lol. We are super excited about it but I am already noticing an expanding belly which is far too early for that. I guess my stomach knows where to go ;) Jim is gone for a month so I am hoping to get creative in the kitchen but that may be too much to ask lol. I made Johnny my favorite cake for his birthday and he loved it!!!! He just smiled as we sang, it was the best ever! We got him a melissa and doug puzzle that makes sounds and he loves it.
Well Johnny is up to his usual sneaking into the bathroom to steal the plunger or get into the toilet water so I better run!!!!!!!!!!! Have an awesome weekend!!!
Jill

No comments: