Friday, March 11, 2011

Phew!!!

Ok so my creative genius is lacking at the moment, hmmmm I wonder if it's because I found out a couple hours ago that we are having baby #6!!!!!!! Wow what a shocker! I have been feeling HORRIBLE but thought it was due to this cold/flu thing I have had forever. This morning it hit me when I was making eggs for the kids and needed to stop and find a bucket. Hmmm the last time this happened to me with eggs was when I was pregnant. For whatever reason I always had a hard time cooking eggs when pregnant, I also cannot eat them yucky. I guess I am going to have to do a lot more fritatta and baked egg recipes to get me through. Once I feel a bit better I will post an amazing recipe I have made, for now here is a recipe Kristjan my eldest son made up and the kids love!

Kristjan's egg pie.

8 eggs
1/2 cup salsa
1/2 tsp salt 1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 cup cheese
1/4 cup almond milk or coconut milk

Mix it all together and put it in a greased pan in the oven at 375 until the eggs are set. Enjoy!!!!!

No comments: