Thursday, February 8, 2007

Our New Addition



Okay okay the title is a bit misleading but I know how to get your attention. Ha Ha! I am actually talking about our new drumset. For those of you who don't know, Jim used to play the drums. When we first met he played quite a bit then just stopped playing as he didn't have any drums. Well I have been encouraging him for some time now to get drums and he finally did. One night he said I think I am going to get some drums so we checked on ebay and found a "sick" set of drums. We now have them set up and they are great! I don't quite know how I am going to keep the kiddies off of them but hey we will figure it out. Kristjan thinks that we should have a family band so they have been playing their tamborine and spoons, Jessica also loves to play the recorder. Mom and dad I am so sorry if I played that little thing as loud as she does!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill! How's it going all the way out there? Well it seems like you got a pretty good drum set, it looks pretty sweet. Pretty sure if you didn't notice, you write like your a teenager lol and its pretty amusing =P
- rebeccca <3 loves you!