Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hmmmmm I can't think of a title!

Well another beautiful sunny day outside and I am inside WHY???? Well I guess maybe it's the laundry I have yet to do or the toilet that I now have to plunge hmmmm. There is never a dull moment here, but the good thing is if anyone ever needs me I am always home. A friend of ours came over the other day for a little play with the kiddies and they somehow convinced him to move the trampoline under our deck. Now I have little ones who are jumping from the deck onto the trampoline and doing flips, needless to say it is being moved back. I don't know if all kids are as daring as mine but I am constantly shaking my head at the new things they find to do. Ricky was stuck in the monkey bars at school hanging by one foot and I just had to laugh and say wow I guess I will have to put you in gymnastics where you can do stuff like that over mats.

I have been sooooo tired lately, and no it's not because of pregnancy for all of you who are thinking that. For some reason at least one of the kids has to wake up screaming at least once a night. Oh my story I almost forgot. We went to see the Happening movie with friends of ours. Now I don't do well with scary even if it is super stupid like that movie. Anyway the movie STINKS!!!!! I have no clue who comes up with stuff like that i do not ever recommend anyone ever watch that movie. So we come home and are sleeping when all of a sudden Jessica starts screaming, I went to see her and she was freaking out because of the shadows. I just about lost it after seeing that movie so I just grabbed her and said you can come to our room. Ha ha that's why I like nice movies. I actually think there should be an option in every movie where you can pick a bad ending or a good one.

On another note I took Jessica shopping the other day to winners. We went in and she grabbed 6 dresses to try on. She was looking in the mirror and saying oh this one is nice, I look good in this one etc.... people were howling in the changeroom. Anyway after she was done she looks at me and says I will take all of them mom. I said oh no you can take two, she sighed and said how about 4. I couldn't believe it ha ha. She ended up taking 2. I can't believe a 3 year old is into shopping, look out.

Well I guess I better run, the laundry is calling and I have to see if I fixed the toilet. Have a great week!

No comments: